Cover: Switch by Rachel Smith

It is 2120 A.D. and humans, aliens and androids all rule the planet (and the moon as well). It is a peaceful time, full of new inventions and technology, but there are secrets behind how the three races came to coexist.
[As always, click on the image to see the full-size cover!]

[Note: I'm a little low on time these days, so I only made the first cover despite the fact that you requested covers for the rest of the series as well. I'll only be able to make the other two if you choose to use this cover. Because I'm not taking the time to do all three, you won't have to do any free reads for me. Thank you for your understanding!]

Switch shows how aliens first came to Earth following the discovery of a newly launched space camera.
Attribution: Cover design by Starflower. Background texture courtesy of So-ghislaine on deviantART (http://so-ghislaine.deviantart.com/).

About the attribution:

Please copy-paste the attribution into the description of your Figment piece so that the stock artists are credited properly and legally.

The design process: I started by browsing through tech-related textures in the deviantART stock database, but the motherboards and circuitry weren't really doing anything for me aesthetically. Eventually I downloaded a zip file of this texture set from So-ghislaine, since I knew that if you asked me to make covers for the rest of the series, I could easily pick another texture from the set to make it look cohesive. Plus, these look futuristic without being too bogged down in mechanics. I fiddled with the color scheme in PicMonkey to make the background cleaner and more green because you requested that sort of color, and then I set about adding the text. Since I knew I wanted a clean, no-nonsense sans serif font to fit the science fiction genre of Switch, I used Champagne & Limousines as the font for both the title and author text. The layering behind the title, as well as the U P P E R C A S E and lowercase contrast between the title and author name, was meant to add an appealing visual element to what can otherwise be a somewhat boring font.

Thank you for hosting this cover contest! Enjoy your cover!