Cover: Backwards by Chloe Amick

Eun-chae committed suicide, and no one knows why. Times change and things happen, and see how the past morphs the present in this reverse-chronological tale.
Check out Chloe's Figment page.

[Click the image to see the full-size cover!]

Attribution: Cover design by Starflower. Cover image made from scratch using PicMonkey.

About the attribution: Please copy-paste the attribution into the description of your Figment piece so that the stock artists are credited properly and legally.

The design process:

This one was relatively simple - I knew I had all the tools I needed to make a minimalistic cover from scratch in PicMonkey, so I went with a clean font (Quicksand) for the title and author. Then I went ahead and did the things you asked: minimalistic (not a lot of colors), a clock (I tried to make that impression with the "o" in the author name), a blood spatter (sort of obvious over the title here), with an all-lowercase title.

Thank you for requesting! Enjoy your cover!