Cover: A Perfect World by Julia G.

Life was never easy for the Sioux Indians. Especially for Kira, and her sister, Lily. After their dad was shot by a white soldier, they thought that was it. The white men would leave them alone. But one day, 6 years later, when Kira goes out in search of her mom, she realizes it's not over. The destruction has only just begun.
Check out A Perfect World on Figment, as well as Julia's profile.

[Click the image for the full-size cover!]

Attribution: Cover design by Starflower. Dreamcatcher stock courtesy of ForestGirlStock on deviantART (http://forestgirlstock.deviantart.com/).

About the attribution: Please copy-paste the attribution into the description of your Figment piece so that the stock artists are credited properly and legally.

The design process:

I wasn't sure at first where to go with this, because I couldn't find any good stock photos with Native American elements, and I couldn't find any picture that would suit your characters. However, I found this dreamcatcher stock on deviantART and immediately thought it would be perfect and minimalist, especially since you asked for a more "vibrant" cover. I combined that with one of my favorite serif fonts, High Tower Text, and a flash of Edo to emphasize the "perfect" in your title, and did a little cross-processing to complete the process. This was really quick and fun once I got the inspiration for the cover, and a total relief because I'm usually horrible at making historical fiction covers.

(PS: This is also my 200th published post on Covers Coruscant! How exciting!)

Thanks for requesting! Enjoy your cover!