Cover: Love in the Library by JCoolie

Mia finds a passion for reading after becoming an outcast in her senior year of high school. Reading helps pass the time she spends alone in the library, and occasionally, is a great conversation starter—especially when she meets Christian Blake, her new English teacher. The intellectual chemistry that sparks between the two is too fiery for either them to ignore. But due to Christian's haunted past will Mia stay around long enough to see the future? Or will Christian's past enemies catch up with the both of them?
Do check out JCoolie's profile on Wattpad.

[Click the image for the full-size cover!]

Attribution: Cover design by Christina (wordshipwrecks).

About the attribution: Please copy-paste the attribution into the description of your Wattpad piece. That's the only payment I ask for! [Note: no attribution for the image is required, as this photo is in the public domain and is therefore copyright free.]

The design process:

I thought that a simple, cute cover would be the best way to go for this, since you didn't give any character descriptions. I chose the cleanest book-related photo I could find from public domain photo site Pixabay and quickly did some effects work on it so that it looked slightly muted and pink-toned. While doing this, I also took the opportunity to apply a faint paper texture, to add to the 'school' element of the design.

Choosing fonts was the hardest part of the design (as usual) and took me quite a while, as I was struggling with text alignment. Eventually, I went with Windsor Hand for the handwriting parts and Nexa Slab Thin for the rest. From there, it was a simple matter of adding a heart in for the 'o' to accentuate the romance aspects of the story and changing the color of the author name to suit! I had a lot of fun making this and stretching my design muscles. 

Thank you for requesting! Enjoy your cover!